We Take the Worry Out of Insurance Claims
The process of filing an insurance claim for damage to your home can be stressful and daunting. At Active Exteriors, we’ve worked with many insurance companies – we’ve got the experience to take the stress out of the claim process for you. Here is a basic outline of the process after you’ve suffered damage to your home or building:
- After the loss contact your insurance company.
- Your insurance adjustor will arrange a time to have the damage to your property inspected. At this point, you can call us to get a quote if your insurance company did not refer us to you directly.
- Once the claim has been approved, we’ll ask you to sign a work authorization and pay any deductible that is not covered by the insurance company.
- We can assist you with making material and colour choices to make your home just like it was before, or even better!
- If you decide to have additional work done or to upgrade materials that are not covered on the claim, we’d be happy to do the work while we’re already on site at your home. A deposit may be required prior to the commencement of extra work.
- We’ll schedule the repairs and upgrades to your home’s exterior with you and get started as soon as we can.
- Once all work is complete you will be asked to sign a Certificate of Completion that we will send to your insurance company to release the final payment on your claim.
*Please note that every insurance company has their own set of policies and procedures and this should be treated as a general guideline.